Description of UGG Ascot - Suede 5775 MEN SHOES
True to the tradition of laid-back luxury, the Ascot is famous for its supple feel and stylish indoor/outdoor silhouette. An icon of casual elegance, cozy suede features a sumptuously soft lining and lightweight, molded rubber outsole.
Suede upper. Also features our embossed UGG logo.
Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sockliner or UGGpure wool.
Molded rubber outsole.
This product may contain sheepskin
Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
If you are unsure which hat size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Measure the circumference around your head, keeping the tape level and firm across the temples and above the eyebrow ridges.
- Then, determine your hat or cap size using the Hat Size Chart. If between, select the next size up.
If you are unsure which glove size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Use a tape measure to measure around your hand above your thumb, around the back of your hand.
- Then, use the Gloves & Mittens Size Chart to determine your glove or mitten size.
- Tip: Use the dominant hand - the right hand if you are right-handed or the left if you are left-handed.