DetailsManufacturer's Limited Warranty
UGG® Australia footwear is warranted for one year against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter colored sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Authorized UGG® Australia Dealers:
UGG® Australia offers a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers. UGG® Australia does NOT offer a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer.
eBay Sellers/On-Line Auctions and Trade Boards:
UGG® Australia does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell on eBay, or any other on-line auctions or trade boards. UGG® Australia's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on auction sites. Accordingly, UGG® Australia does not offer its limited warranty or rebates for products purchased on these sites and will not assist with resolution of any disputes including assistance with Pay Pal refund requests.
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
If you are unsure which hat size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Measure the circumference around your head, keeping the tape level and firm across the temples and above the eyebrow ridges.
- Then, determine your hat or cap size using the Hat Size Chart. If between, select the next size up.
If you are unsure which glove size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Use a tape measure to measure around your hand above your thumb, around the back of your hand.
- Then, use the Gloves & Mittens Size Chart to determine your glove or mitten size.
- Tip: Use the dominant hand - the right hand if you are right-handed or the left if you are left-handed.